Today the advertising opportunities of the Internet are way ahead of other advertising formats. The advantages of contextual and banner advertising are not only based on the popularity of Internet surfing by ordinary users but also reinforced by the following features:
- Pinpoint targeting of the audience. The scope of territorial coverage is stipulated and easily adjusted. Geotargeting can be set up within the country, a particular region, city, or organize the display of ads to the exact competitive building. In addition to geographical aspects, you can also adjust audience interests and preferences, as well as social and demographic characteristics of potential customers, their income level, etc. As a result, you broadcast advertising to those who are ready to accept it and are most likely to respond to it.
- Pay per action, not per display. You pay only in case the user reacted and passed on your ad — clicked on banner or text format of the ad. Simple viewing without action does not pay. You increase your information presence, you remind people more often about your product or service, and the advertising budget is only spent when they interact with your ads. No other advertising format can offer such conditions.
- Relative cheapness. You do not need to have an impressive budget to run ads. The exact price without the analysis of the promoted queries and understanding of the competition in the niche is not possible to name, but this price will be much lower than the standard formats of advertising.
- Simplicity and clarity of perception. Textual format of ads or banners contains key data on the advertised product. Availability of data and ease of perception encourages potential customers to interact.
- Quick launch of the advertising campaign. There is no need to coordinate media plans and search for openings during the best display hours. With all the information in place, the ad campaign can be launched in a matter of hours.
- Predictability. Even at the time of evaluation of the advertising campaign can be a fairly accurate prediction of the final results.
- Transparent analytics. At the end of an advertising campaign, you can get detailed data not only in terms of budget and impressions but the portrait of the audience concerned.
- Evaluation of effectiveness. Easily assess the results due to the transparency and reliability of the data.
Increase your brand’s online presence and compete effectively using the best online marketing tools.